You are awesome?
Great, we’re looking for you!
Culture is integral to awesomeness. We would love to hear from you if you share our values.
Full Stack Software Engineer (f/m/d)
Location: Berlin, Germany, Department: Tech
As a Full Stack Software Engineer you will lay the foundations for future success and play a key role in shaping Amalendo’s tech team – with a high degree of influence and autonomy.
- Help to co-design and build our future tech stack and products
- You’ll develop state of the art customer-facing frontends, as well as high-scaling backend applications
- Design, build and test new features and services in our system
- Perform code-reviews and pair-programming
What we expect
- You’re a team player!
- You’re a an innovative and creative thinker who believes that tech is the solution!
- Ideally you have at least 2 years of software engineering experience
- Experience with TDD, unit and integration tests
- Experience in working with relational databases like MySQL/Maria or PostgreSQL
- Strong experience with distributed systems and RESTful services
- Practical experience with building microservices (Docker, Kubernetes)
Either one of the following is a nice to have:
- Prior experience in a FinTech company
- Knowledge of other languages like Python or Go
- Decent understanding of UX/UI design
- Basic understanding of SEO and analytics
- German skills spoken and written